Fighting for What is Right
We help both employees and employers address the complicated legal issues surrounding workplace discrimination, unfair treatment, and harassment. We have substantial experience representing both sides in employment litigation, which makes us uniquely qualified to provide insight into the best strategy for your case.
For employees who have been wrongfully terminated, treated unfairly, harassed, or discriminated against, we understand the impact such actions can have on your life, both financially and emotionally; and we are ready to help you through these difficult times. Our extensive experience also includes representing employees in employment litigation and whistleblower actions. If you need an employment litigation attorney to hold your employer accountable for misconduct or illegal actions, contact us. We can help you you stand up for your rights.
For a free consultation, please contact Boulware Law.
Flexible Fee Arrangements
We represent employees who have been harassed, wrongfully terminated, or discriminated against on a contingency fee basis. This means our fee is directly tied to and contingent on your recovery. You pay nothing unless we collect for you.
- Litigation: For employers who have been accused of employment discrimination, harassment or wrongful termination, we understand the impact such allegations can have on your business, members of management, and employees. We will always provide you with a practical assessment of employment-related claims and will help you find a solution that is best for your company. Our experience includes defending diverse types of employers, including claims against governmental entities, non-profits, small businesses, and large corporations, in both litigation and at the charge of discrimination phase.
- Employment Law Counseling: If you are an employer who has questions about how to apply employment laws or how these laws interact with each other, we can provide you with day-to-day advice and strategies to help minimize your risk of litigation. We also provide corporate trainings so that employers and employees alike understand their rights and obligations under employment laws.
For a discussion regarding our services, please contact Boulware Law.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Employment Retirement Income Security Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Missouri Human Rights Act and other State Laws Against Discrimination
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Discrimination (age, disability, gender, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, etc.)
- Employment Contracts (non-compete, non-solicitation, etc.)
- Hostile Work Environment
- Retaliation (workers’ compensation, FMLA, etc.)
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and Hour
- Wrongful Discharge