Kansas City, MO 64102
Driven, Dedicated, Effective Trial Lawyer
Brandon began his legal career working for judges—first clerking for a Missouri Supreme Court judge and then for a U.S. District Court judge. He then entered the courtroom as a litigator, and over the last 13 years has litigated significant, high stakes cases in courts in Kansas, Missouri, and fourteen other states. Brandon has represented corporate and individual clients in matters ranging from trucking accidents to antitrust monopolies to large breach of contract and business tort matters. He has developed a reputation for an aggressive yet strategic and practical approach.
Brandon has been consistently recognized by his peers in the legal community. Best Lawyers in America® has recognized Brandon in the area of Commercial Litigation since 2015, the Kansas City Business Journal® has listed him as Best of the Bar since 2013, and he has been named as a Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer® since 2008. In 2019, Brandon was named one of the Top 10 Business Tort Trial Lawyers in Missouri by the Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association and Lawyer of the Year for Kansas City, Missouri, in the area of Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement by Best Lawyers.
Brandon lives in Kansas City with his wife and their four children. Brandon enjoys all things outdoors—hiking, mountain biking, and running.
- American University
J. D., Magna Cum Laude, 2002
International Law Review
(Notes & Comments Editor)
- University of Missouri-Columbia
Bachelor of Arts, 1999
- Commissioner, Missouri Gaming Commission
- Trustee, St. Paul’s Episcopal Day School
- Midtown Housing Advisory Board
- Chief Judge Dean Whipple
(W.D. Mo., 2003-05)
- Chief Justice Stephen N. Limbaugh, Jr.
(Supreme Court of Missouri, 2002-03)
- Missouri (federal and state courts)
- Kansas (federal and state courts)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- KC Metropolitan Bar Association